Saturday 23 June 2012

Cosmetic Acupuncture Models.

I am looking for 2 models aged 40+ to be models for cosmetic acupuncture.
Cosmetic acupuncture can help you achieve a more youthful look without the use of botox or fillers.

Seeing is believing so I would like to collect some before and after photos to post on my website.
Photos will be close up of small areas so where possible I will protect your identity if you prefere.

In return you will receive a course of cosmetic treatments free of charge.
Please see the details about cosmetic acupuncture on this site for what it can do for you.

If you are interested then please send me a head and shoulders photo to: jomoon123@yahoo.co.uk
and remember to add your contact details.

Alternatively you can call me 07971 115758.

Jo Moon





No comments:

Post a Comment