Monday 13 May 2013

sheffield Infertility Support group

having recently been invited to do a talk at the fertility support group, I just wanted to let you know what a great group this is.
sheffield Infertility Support SIS is run by women going through the IVF or IUI process and it offers a chance for others in the same situation to talk with others who understand. I can't believe there hasn't been anything like this group before.
When I visited, the group met above a pub and it was all very relaxed, a good turn out too to say they have only just got going. Obviously, there is a demand and I am sure it will continue to grow.
I do a great deal of work in this area and one thing that crops up all of the time is how hard it is for others to understand what it's like and how difficult it is to relate to friends already with children so this group fills in the gap.

Their website is sheffield infertilitysupport.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment